Congratulations to Gene K. at Bar on the Go!
Our Woodbridge, New Jersey Bartending School:
Owner Operated Since 1984
Personal service and dedicated commitment to the success of our students are the hallmarks of our bartending school’s 40-hour NJ Licensed Bartending Program.. We believe our low tuition makes us the best value for New Jersey and Staten Island bartending students. We are an owner-operated school with no commissioned salespeople on our staff to give you the hard sell or evade questions about our bartenders course. We have an open-door policy so drop in and see us. Lambert and Laura, the owners, personally work with every student from the introduction lecture all the way to graduation helping each one find their best individual bartending job opportunity.
We offer 1 or 2-week bartenders course, with day and evening bartending classes and lifetime local and national job placement assistance. We can tailor classes to fit around even the busiest schedules. Our bartending school offers hands-on training in a real cocktail lounge classroom behind a 40 foot full service bar from our qualified, experienced instructors. Whether you are looking for NJ bartending schools or Staten Island bartending schools feel free to pay us a visit and see what kind of bartending opportunities are available for you. We have placed graduates in bartender jobs since 1984 and we are the oldest owner operated N.J. Dept. of Education Licensed Bartending School in Central New Jersey. We not only train bartenders but also bar owners and managers who often call us when they need bartenders. Come by and ask about our bartenders course, and talk to our students and instructors about their bartender training experience as well as what it takes to learn how to be a bartender and get a bartender job. Our hands on bartending classes are designed to be educational and fun for students of all ages who want to get a bartending license. Come for a visit and see how we can help you find your bartending dream job today.
Congratulations to Laura and Lambert Epperly, owners of the National Bartenders School of Woodbridge, New Jersey on receiving the PBSA 2012 Contribution Award for Outstanding Achievement presented at the 2012 Leadership Conference in Tampa, Florida by Roger Oldham (center) President of the Professional Bartending Schools of America.
"School License and Student Certificate"
Ten Good Reasons To Join N.B.S.
- CLASSES: Day/evening hands on 4 hour bartending classes with flex schedules are available Mon.-Fri. with nearby pizza, Chinese food, and a Quick Check for easy lunch or dinner breaks.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Our School is like a real downtown main street bar with a cozy cocktail lounge atmosphere. Unfortunately, some other bartending schools are located in converted office space, a re-modeled dry cleaners, the upstairs of an auto detail shop, or the basement of an empty building. It is always wise to visit a school before enrolling to avoid being fooled by bogus website photos.
- FREE PARKING: Situated next to the Woodbridge train/bus station for easy NJTransit commuting, we offer free parking in our private lot behind the school so you don't have to park on the street.
- HANDS ON TRAINING: Our cocktail lounge classroom has a 40 foot full service bar with real ice and soda guns. Students participate in “Happy Hour” drills making drinks in a simulated bar atmosphere. Come join us in the fun and excitement of the most realistic mixing practice anywhere.
- STATE BARTENDING CERTIFICATION: Our N.J. Dept. of Education Licensed Certification 40 hour Program is good anywhere in the USA and does not expire.
- LIFETIME JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE: Graduates are personally assisted by owners Lambert and Laura in order to provide them with their best individual employment opportunities. Their many years of experience are used to guide each graduate along the road to a bartending job.
- FREE LIFETIME REFRESH CLASSES: No additional tuition charges to sit in on refresh classes after graduation. The School encourages all Graduates to come back and practice before starting any bartending job.
- FREE LIFETIME MIXING PRACTICE: Graduates can come back and practice mixing drinks at any time. Practice makes perfect.
- CELEBRATE: Nearby is J.J. Bitting’s Microbrewery where grads can celebrate with some of the New Jersey’s finest craft beers, food, and spirits.
- MILITARY DISCOUNT: $199 OFF the regular price of the Program for all veterans.
Congratulations to the National Bartenders School of New Jersey in Woodbridge, and their staff on receiving the Affiliate School of the Year Award. The award was presented to Lambert & Laura Epperly, at the 2011 Professional Bartending Schools of America Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida. ...........PBSA Inc.
Internet Rating Sites - Reviews Bartending School
Bartending License NJ
Even though you don’t need a bartending license to be a bartender in New Jersey or New York, we believe attending our NJ bartending school is still the best way to become a professional bartender. Over the last 29 years, we have developed hundreds of valuable job placement contacts at bars, nightclubs, restaurants, sports bars, banquet halls and hotels all over New Jersey and Staten Island. We also work with the metro area staffing agencies serving Newark and J.F.K. Airports, Yankee Stadium, Meadowlands Sports Complex, and P.N.C. Art Center, all of which require a bartender training certificate for employment. Call for an appointment and find out how we can help you find you get your bartenders license today.
Colegio de bartenders
Although there are other licensed bartender schools, the Woodbridge Bartending School strives to offer students the best hands on training bartending classes available, and as a Staten Island bartending school we also offer job placement assistance in New York City.
Graduating from our NJ bartending school can open the way for you to land that bartending job you’ve always wanted, and make the kind of money you need during these tough economic times. Our outstanding NJ bartending school has been featured on TV, radio, newspapers and internet rating sites.
How much do bartenders make?
Ask any bartender that question and you will find that it is one of the best paying jobs in the hospitality industry, whether you work part time or full time. You can have fun and make money too!
So, if you are looking for a bartending school in New Jersey or Staten Island, look no further. When it comes to bartending schools, we believe the National Bartenders School is your best choice for hands on training and the best tuition value available.
Below is just a sampling of some of the communites where our graduates have found employment:
Get a nightlife - Bartend!
Have you ever found yourself in a bar envying the bartenders as they have a good time and make even better money? Wonder how they learned the skills necessary to pour drinks so quickly, remember all those recipes, and keep their cool all at the same time? How did they get there? Could I learn to do that?
Bartending can be a tough scene to break into. Corner bars with on-the-job training are few and far between, and customers are more educated and sophisticated than ever before. In today’s world, a bartender has to be more than personable: they have to be knowledgeable, organized, and efficient.
The Woodbridge Bartending School’s courses were designed to meet the demand for professionally trained bartenders, ensuring that our graduates have the edge when it comes to job placement.
- How much does bartending school cost
- How to get a bartending license
- How to be a bartender
- Cost of bartending school
- How much is bartending school
- What is the bartending school price
Please call our school for the answers to these questions at 732-750-8775.
State-Licensed Bartending School!
The Woodbridge Bartending School is Approved by the
New Jersey Department of Education and Workforce Development.