Visit NBS grad, Dhiraj V. and have him mix you up a special cocktail at his new bartending gig at 3 Olives Mediterranean Bar & Restaurant in Raritan! Way to go!!!
N.B.S. has been a quality bartending school in N.J. since 1984. Licensed by the N.J. Department of Education, our bartender school trains students in all of the different aspects of bartending with weekday and evening bartender classes. National Bartenders School is located just 5 minutes from the Outerbridge Crossing; we also serve as a Staten Island bartending school. Hundreds of students from Staten Island have attended our bartenders course.
Our goal at the Woodbridge Bartending School has always been to offer students the best Licensed NJ bartending program available. In addition, we also serve as a Staten Island bartending school with job placement assistance for students interested in Staten Island bartending as well as NJ bartending. Therefore, when you are looking for a bartending school in NJ or a Staten Island bartender school we believe Woodbridge Bartending School is your best choice when you want to learn how to be a bartender and get your bartending license.
Why choose National Bartenders School?
- Established: We have been located in downtown Woodbridge for 27 years. We are one of the oldest State Approved Bartending Schools in Central New Jersey, also serving Staten Island. We offer a fun hands on bartenders course that specializes in realistic mixing practice and safe serving.
- Price: Our low tuition for the N.J. Dept. of Education 40 hour licensed bartending program includes unlimited lifetime job placement assistance (local & national), plus free lifetime mixing practice and refresher course tuition. Our bartender classes are designed to prepare you to work at any bar.
- Placement: We have over 12,000 graduates, many of whom now own or manage area bars, clubs, cocktail lounges, restaurants and banquet halls. We provide bartenders for seasonal employment at Jersey Shore bars, area country clubs and dinner cruise yachts. We also train bartenders for the staffing agencies serving Newark, J.F.K., and LaGuardia Airports, Yankee Stadium, Meadowlands Sports Complex, and P.N.C. Arts Center. We believe graduating from our NJ bartending school can lead to an exciting and rewarding career as a mixologist.
- Stability: National Bartenders School is not a franchise, unlike other bartending schools that come and go. Students may return years after graduating and get job placement assistance and mixing practice absolutely free. In addition, our affiliation with other National Bartenders Schools and the Professional Bartenders School Association enables our graduates to get job placement assistance almost anywhere in the U.S.A.
- Program: Our bartenders course includes a comprehensive textbook with over 200 drink formulas, station set-up/breakdown and liquor inventory procedures, as well as information regarding glassware, beverage text, and customer service/alcohol awareness. Our students train behind a fully equipped bar in our “cocktail lounge” classroom. We believe there is no better bartenders certification program offered anywhere in New Jersey.
- Priorities: Educating our students in a realistic bartending environment is our priority. Our goal is to train you to work immediately and be able to handle any type of bartending job with skill and confidence.
- Honesty: Personal service and accountability are the hallmarks of our program. Call and speak to our director. We are an owner operated bartending school with no commissioned salespeople on our staff to give you the hard sell or evade questions about our program. We have an open door policy. Feel free to visit our School and talk to our students and instructors or attend a free lesson (call to reserve your seat).
WE STAND BEHIND WHAT WE BELIEVE IN:
PRODUCING THE BEST BARTENDERS TO WORK AT THE BEST PLACES!!