Visit NBS grad, Dhiraj V. and have him mix you up a special cocktail at his new bartending gig at 3 Olives Mediterranean Bar & Restaurant in Raritan! Way to go!!!
Local Bartending Job Placement Assistance
Local Job Placement Program:
Our campus offers local job placement assistance to all of our graduates. Upon graduation, the graduate may report to the job placement office for one-on-one job placement assistance. Our Job Placement Director works very hard to help each student find the job that they are looking for. Our schools have achieved a job placement rate of over 90% over the last five years.
Upon graduation, the graduate may report to the job placement office for one-on-one job placement assistance. During this placement interview, our placement director will fill out a graduate profile card that helps us keep the graduates wants and needs handy.
Our placement director will work to determine what type of bar the graduate wishes to work at. The placement director will recommend bars from our current list of available jobs to the student. In addition, the placement director calls students with new job openings as they come in to the school if they meet the student's requirements.
Our job placement director is responsible for maintaing a current list of job openings for our students. Bar owners and managers regularly call our schools when they have an opening for a bartender. In addition, our staff makes regular calls to bars and restaurants to help them meet their staffing needs. Our services are free to bars and restaurants, and we work very hard to help them meet their staffing goals.
Our school has placed it's graduates at some of the areas best bars. You may view many pictures of our graduates taken behind the bar on our graduates pictures page.
"FREE LIFETIME NATIONAL JOB PLACEMENT"
Below is a list of fine Graduates and Business Associates who can attribute to the EXCELLENCE of our program.
- Gary Ruane -Graduate N.B.S. / Owner Alipertis, Clark
- James Kokinakus - Graduate N.B.S. / Owner The Forge, Woodbridge
- David DeLisa - General Manager / DEKO Lounge, Sayreville
- Maik Kontos - Graduate N.B.S. / Manager, Chris Michaels Restaurant & Lounge, Woodbridge
- Vincent Spalliero - Graduate N.B.S./ Owner Yesterdays Rest, Hazlet
- Nick Papagiannakus - Graduate N.B.S./Regional Manager, Charlie Browns & Offices
- Nick DiBiase - Graduate N.B.S. / Owner Connie's Night Club, Sayreville
- Sam Russo - Owner, Villa Borghese, Fords
- Pete Mercatili - Owner, Big Shots Sports Bar, Woodbridge
- Dennis Bello - Owner, Bello's Sports Pub, Sayreville
- Michael Cerami - Owner, J.J. Bitting Microbrewery, Woodbridge
- And the list goes on and on...
All of the above call National Bartenders School for employment needs. We have Placement all over New Jersey as well as National Placement all over the Country. If you are seeking full or part time work we have positions to suit your needs. We GUARANTEE you will not find a better program offered anywhere.