Congratulations to Svetlana B. bartending at Taboo’s Lounge!
Local Job Placement
Local Bartending Job Placement Assistance
Local Job Placement Program:
Our School offers local bartending job placement assistance to all of our graduates. Upon graduation, each student reports to the job placement office for a one-on-one job placement interview with Lambert. Lambert and Laura work very hard to help each student find the job that they are looking for. Our schools have achieved a high job placement rate over the last 2 years even as the economy has faltered.
During this individual bartending job placement interview, Lambert will fill out a graduate profile card that helps him keep the graduates wants and needs handy.
Lambert will determine what type of bar the graduate wishes to work at and will recommend bars from our current list of available jobs to the student. In addition, Lambert or Laura will on occasion call students with new job openings as they come in to the school if they meet the student's requirements.
Lambert and Laura are responsible for maintaining a current list of job openings for our graduates. Bar owners and managers regularly call our schools when they have an opening for a bartender, many of them are former Graduates of our School. In addition, our staff makes regular calls to bars and restaurants to help them meet their seasonal staffing needs. Our services are free to bartending establishments throughout New Jersey and Staten Island. Lambert and Laura are continuously working to maintain our bartending jobs placement page as current as possible.
Our school has placed its graduates at some of the areas best bars, restaurants, sports bars, nightclubs, cocktail lounges, banquet halls, and hotels. You may view many pictures of our graduates at work in the “Galleries – Grads on the job” page on our website.All of the above call National Bartenders School for bartending jobs. We have placement all over New Jersey and Staten Island as well as National Placement all over the U.S.A. Whether you are seeking full or part time employment we have bartending positions to suit your needs. We GUARANTEE you will not find a better NJ Licensed 40 hour program offered anywhere in New Jersey. Come for a visit and find out how we can help you find your bartending dream job.
"FREE LIFETIME NATIONAL JOB PLACEMENT"
Below is a list of fine Graduates and Business Associates who can attribute to the EXCELLENCE of our program.
- Gary Ruane -Graduate N.B.S. / Owner Alipertis, Clark
- James Kokinakus - Graduate N.B.S. / Owner The Forge, Woodbridge
- David DeLisa - General Manager / DEKO Lounge, Sayreville
- Maik Kontos - Graduate N.B.S. / Manager, Chris Michaels Restaurant & Lounge, Woodbridge
- Vincent Spalliero - Graduate N.B.S./ Owner Yesterdays Rest, Hazlet
- Nick Papagiannakus - Graduate N.B.S./Regional Manager, Charlie Browns & Offices
- Nick DiBiase - Graduate N.B.S. / Owner Connie's Night Club, Sayreville
- Sam Russo - Owner, Villa Borghese, Fords
- Pete Mercatili - Owner, Big Shots Sports Bar, Woodbridge
- Dennis Bello - Owner, Bello's Sports Pub, Sayreville
- Michael Cerami - Owner, J.J. Bitting Microbrewery, Woodbridge
- And the list goes on and on...
All of the above call National Bartenders School for employment needs. We have Placement all over New Jersey as well as National Placement all over the Country. If you are seeking full or part time work we have positions to suit your needs. We GUARANTEE you will not find a better program offered anywhere.